the tarot room

georgianna of the tarot room talks about tarot stuff

Friday, March 20, 2009

What Tarot Card Is Spring?



Today is spring and I’ve been waiting a long time to say that. Yay!

On the Tarot Room Facebook Group there’s been a very interesting discussion about which tarot cards represent spring. There were many different interpretations – all excellent.

My vote was for the Ace of Cups. Everyone made great points and they definitely expanded my thinking on the whole topic, but I’m going to stick with my first choice.


If I were to choose a major card, I’d pick the Empress, but the Ace of Cups most fully expresses the joy I feel when spring starts.

Here’s a list of the cards everyone chose. You’ll have to go to the Tarot Room Facebook Group Discussion page to find out why …

•Ace of Cups
•Ace of Disks
•Ace of Swords
•Ace of Wands
•2 of Wands
•#0 – The Fool
•#3 - Empress
•#4 – Emperor
•#6 – The Lovers
•#14 - Temperance
•#17 – The Star
•#19 – The Sun

Happy Happy Spring Everyone! Have a beautiful new season!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger JoAnn Alafriz, BSc, RAc, Dipl ST said...

Happy Spring to You. Always look forward to the Tarot Card of the Day!

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous charlie said...

Which tarot card is spring? I'm not really sure, but we could sure use it already, haha! It's still sooo cold!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home