the tarot room

georgianna of the tarot room talks about tarot stuff

Monday, January 12, 2009

Labradoodle or Water Dog?

Since major news outlets seem to think it’s an important enough issue to cover – I thought I would too. I’ve asked my cards – should the Obamas pick a Labradoodle or a Portuguese Water Dog?

Personally, I (and the CNN online poll) lean towards the Labradoodle, but it seems the cards disagree. The 5 of Cups, a typically sad card of disappointment and unfulfilled expectations showed up for the adorable Lab/Poodle mix. Doesn’t look promising.

On the other hand, when asked about the Water Dog, the cards were far more upbeat. No other than the King of Cups himself appeared. If anyone would get themselves a Water Dog surely it would be this king.

So after virtually no consideration on this exceedingly unimportant question – I'm going to leave it at that. The cards think the Obamas should get a Portuguese Water Dog.

Have fun with your tarot cards – sometimes they just like to play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home